Sunday, June 10, 2012

Randomness - My ideal bike

I realise that it's been a while since I posted, well anything. Truth is my alter-ego - Claire the PhD student - has been taking up too much of my time, and shooting has been infrequent. I did however take some random pictures a couple of weeks ago in Manchester, which I thought I'd share.

Some explanation is needed though - I recently confessed to Gary that the reason I don't want to go on family bike rides is because I don't like my bike. This may not seem like a big deal, but my bike wasn't cheap. I did compromise somewhat on the style of bike to keep the cost down, but this has turned out to be false economy. I compromised too much, and now do not want to ride the bike I have. Gary took this better than I expected (since it's my money I wasted not his, he's not to fussed ;) ). And I am now in the market for a new bike, though this time I'm getting the one I want. (I know at this point some of you are imagining pinkness, and ribbons, and rainbows, and baskets.... and you wouldn't be far wrong).

So back to the Manchester pictures. Gary and I headed out into the sunshine a couple of weeks ago, and I took my camera. I'm so glad I did because look what I found!!!!!






I need a bike just like this, then my life will be complete. And we can go on bike rides all the time.

C
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment