Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The worst kept secret EVER!!!

I have been itching to write this post, to edit these photos, to share this day. Back in August my lovely friend Kitty Kat had a Christening for her son Benjamen; Oh, and also decided to "tie the knot" too. This getting married part was supposed to be a surprise for the majority of the guests, I'm not sure how true that was on the day.

I've know Kat for over 10 years now. She's loud and in your face, opinionated, balshy and tough. She's quick to laugh and not shy to laugh at herself. She is also one of the most loyal people I have ever known. When Kat loves, she does it like she does everything in life: in capital letters. She's the kind of friend that is always there when needed, no matter how much time has passed between calls. She'll kick the ass of anyone who hurts those she cares about. For all of her balshy attitude, I know that there was a phase in her life when she'd given up on finding a guy that could match her. Then she met James.

I'm sorry to say, I don't know James as well as I should, but I know all I need to know. He loves Kat, for who she is, unconditionally. You can see it when he looks at her. And Kat is happy. Happier than I've ever seen her, since James came along. And for all her cover-ups of her "girly" side, I know she loves him. In fact, I know she LOVES him.

When Kat told me about the Christening and Wedding and asked me to take some photos, I jumped at the chance. I couldn't wait to capture this day for her. The ceremony was PERFECTLY Kat and James.

Kitty Kat, thank-you for letting me be the one to capture this day for you! I LOVE you right back honey!








  



No comments:

Post a Comment